Dé hAoine, Meitheamh 4

wild wood today.\

my photographs are not awesome, but i like these few hahahahahaha
i don't like just taking pictures of beautiful things, because then i'm not really being creative; the thing which i take a photo of is doing all the work.
but i'm not made for coming up with original compositions, so i will continue to take nature-scapes. lol.





jessica and i thought these weird, hippie-like people were following us. when we reached the waterfall, we saw that they had climbed to the top, and i mentioned something i learned in psychology-- that all people have a "death wish" which propels them to do dangerous and stupid things (like climbing to the top of a moss covered waterfall when a sign clearly says DO NOT CLIMB). After we left, jessica said they were following us, but being rather clueless, I had no idea. So we ran all around and exhausted ourselves trying to make it to the top of the Teepee hill/mountain/thing. We relaxed, having imagined that we escaped the creepy people who were out to murder us.
But then they came up the other side of the hill we ran up, and took another path leading away from us.

We watch too many scary movies.





















Also, I've started to write again. I want to finish "Guilt or a Grudge" by winter. The pic on top is what I wrote yesterday. PAIN is supposed to be the main word, but I'm not sure if the picture reflects that/

Writing is such a long freaking painful process for me. When I read what I have written it sounds like "badum, badum... badum". Simple. Stupid. Boring. The only thing I am good at is descriptions, and everything else seems so dopey. BLAH i want to write in an evocative style. mmmmmmm.



Self-deprecation aside, I scared myself yesterday. It was midnight, and I was alone in the living room listening creepy music to put me in the Horror-Story-Writing mood, when I noticed the curtain behind me was swaying eerily. hahahah i hightailed it upstairs. such a wuss :D


No comments:

Post a Comment