Déardaoin, Bealtaine 24

SALES!



Terms of Sale


1) Prices/Payment:
Prices are in USD and are negotiable. If you like an item, please make an offer! I accept payment through Paypal only, please.

2) Shipping: I am shipping from the United States, and willing to do international. Shipping is USPS Priority unless you ask for otherwise. Items will be shipped out within one week of payment. Once the item has shipped, I am not responsible for damage or loss. If you would like insurance, please ask!

3) My Feedback:litepop I currently do not have feedback on eglfeedback as a seller. However, as shown on my eglfeedback page, I do have positive feedback from Etsy and from egl_group_order.

4) Measurements:
Measurements are taken from online sources. If you would like any other measurements, please let me know,  and I will do my best to take them accurately. For reference, I am 179cm tall, my bust measures 92cm, and my waist is 73.5cm, and all these items fit me unless noted.

5) Other Info: Items come from a smoke-free house. Other members in the house have two cats, but they don't go into my room. That doesn't mean there might not be a stray hair or anything, so those with allergies be forewarned.



-BRAND NEW- Atelier Pierrot Plus-Sized Bustle Corset Skirt

Asking:
$240 or make an offer! (Please keep in mind, however, I easily paid $285+ for this.)
Max Measurements: This is a plus-sized item-- corseting goes from around 77cm to 100cm, Length 50cm
Additional Pictures: Proof, Corset Detail, Front Shot #2. Check out even more shots at the Tokyo Rebel Product Page.
Comment/Condition: This skirt is BRAND NEW WITH TAGS! Unfortunately, I under-estimated my measurements and this skirt is too large on me. The colour is absolultely beautiful, and the pictures hardly do it justice.

IW Bear Circus JSK in Cream

Asking: $120
Max Measurements (taken from other sellers): 93cm length, 91.5cm bust (another seller said it goes up to 98cm), 74cm waist.
Additional Pictures: Print Detail, Front Close-Up, Back, Hem Detail, Sample Coord with IW Round Collar Blouse
Comment/Condition: Worn once. Sadly, this JSK is just too short for me! Adorable piece, very whimsical print! The fabric has a  beautiful, subtle polka-dot effect which you can see a bit in the "Print Detail" photo above.



IW Rose and Little Bird Stripe Jumperskirt in BlackxBlack

Asking:  $225
Max Measurements (taken from IW website): length 110cm. 84.5-97cm bust, 64-81.5cm waist.
Additional Pictures: Stock,Bodice, Back, Print Close-Up, Bodice Detail, Lace Detail
Comment/Condition: Very lovely print, but it just doesn't work with my wardrobe. Worn once for a couple of hours.




IW Round Collar Blouse in White

Asking: $85
Max Measurements (taken from IW website): 100cm bust, 78cm waist
Additional Pictures: Back, Collar Close-Up, Lace Detail, Button Detail, Sample Coord with IW Bear Circus JSK
Comment/Condition: Worn only once! Found out round collars aren't my thing. Wrinkles are from leaving the blouse lying in a bad position. Will wash/iron before shipping the item!



IW Little Bird Cameo Pearl Necklace

Asking: $35 (this price would include priority shipping within the US)
Additional Pictures: Cameo Close-Up, Worn (from IW website)
Condition/Comment: Brand New & Unworn.



IW Rose and Little Bird Stripe Over the Knee Socks in Black

Asking: $20 (this price would include priority shipping within the US)
Additional Pictures: Sock Detail
Condition/Comment: Worn once for a couple of hours.






Thanks for looking! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment